Thursday, May 01, 2008

Our first kids of the season arrived!

Well, it has been a busy week here with our little herd of goats. I have been sick with a very back cold/respiratory thing going on and Janessa has been doing chores for me for about a week. She did help me finish cleaning out our birthing pen last week, so we were done in plenty of time for our first batch of kids that arrived. We have a couple more does to kid this month, so we will continue to be busy. Someone mentioned s - n - o - w to me tonight, we may have flurries??? tomorrow? It is raining here now, hopefully the temp doesn't drop too much! Well, I just checked and it is currently 36 degrees, so it doesn't have too far to drop!! Well, all the does and the new kids are snuggled warm in the barn.

2 Comments:

At May 02, 2008 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the triplets are adorable.... so sweet.
I hope you are feeling better.
I want to get some of the bear soap from you!
Patricia

 
At May 02, 2008 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!! And the goats are cute too!!

Auntie Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home