Thursday, November 23, 2006

A fun visit with my Mom!


I just visited with my Mom this past weekend. For those of you that don't know she has cancer in her liver. When I went to Michigan I brought my keyboard so I could play it for her in her room. The power cord did not get packed so I went to the local St. Vinnie's store and bought one for $1.00, while I was there I thought I would pick up some pretty tea cups (I couldn't resist as it was only $1.00 for the pair!) and so I enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate and later some tea with my Mom. We had a wonderful visit!

3 Comments:

At November 25, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Marci said...

Oh Pam, what a precious memory you will have. I am so glad you got to go and see her again. I am praying for you Sister!!!

 
At November 26, 2006 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, that is so great. I love seeing the picture of you and your mom together. How wonderful that you have that time together. Love the idea too that you are playing the keyboard for her. What a blessing.

 
At December 09, 2006 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now here are two people I have not seen in a long,long time.Nice to see you both you are in my prayers....
Billy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home